Tuesday, March 10, 2020

What's Up!, 3/10/2020

Hello folks! 


I have taken a break from the blog due to technology issues (and a little bit of laziness). I had to get a new computer after spilling a large cup of tea on my MacBook; we had terrible connectivity at the RV park where we stayed in Tucson, and Photobucket (where I store all of my photos for the blog) had a catastrophic failure around Christmas that impacted my ability to upload photos. Also, during that time and several weeks thereafter, photos were not displaying properly on the blog.Infuriating. There are about 40 posts I need to write to catch up with the journal of our travels, and they go all the way back to October, 2019!  




So, Happy New Year, and I intend to “catch up” in the next couple of months. We have finalized our itinerary for 2020 (although anything can change at any time when you are driving around the country!)  Below is a peek at our travel plans. We are currently in Desert Hot Springs, CA, until May 1.


Please join us as we continue our RV travels through our beautiful nation in 2020. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are amazing, but I always knew this. Stay safe. Jill

    ReplyDelete