Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Competition! - 3/31-4/01/15

Those of you who know me, know that I love to play games. And am very competitive (actually, you would probably say too competitive). What can I say, I was born that way.

The Jamaica Beach RV Park where we are staying until April 25 has a fun, on-site miniature golf course. Because we are staying for over a month, we can play for free. (I think it is $3/per person for RV park guests who are staying for a shorter period of time.)




We played our first 18-hole round yesterday. And John whupped me by 11 strokes! After the game though, we took some fun photos with props found around the course.

These are really kind of goofy, so feel free to skip this post!

                       Land Shark!

Peg Leg!

                                                                                                Ho, ho, ho, and a barrel of rum.
              Argh, there's a parrot on my shoulder.

                                                                       Help, I've been swallowed by a shark!

                 Shiver me timbers...

Pirate treasure...

                                                                       Fire in the hole!

In the middle of the course is a fenced in area for the two large tortoises that live here. Love is in the air. He was pretty vocal about it, but not a peep out of her! Actually, this is the second time we have caught them in the act. They seem to be so in love...



Today, we played a second round of 18. This time I won by 4 strokes! What a comeback after my poor showing yesterday. I am sure we will be playing more rounds during our stay here.  What fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment