Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cindy's Massage, Pahrump, NV - 9/24/14

One of the things I really miss about Pennsylvania (we sold our house there in February, 2014, to begin full-time RVing), is the great massages and chiropractic care I got at Avondale Chiropractic (Website: www.avondalechiropractic.com).

Here at Nevada Treasure RV resort, they have great facilities (sauna and jacuzzi in both women and men's locker rooms), swimming pools, hot tub, exercise equipment, yoga classes, water aerobics, etc. In the lobby there are cards for local massage therapists. I contacted Cindy's Massage and scheduled a one-hour massage.

Cindy has a really nice massage room (with fountain for the nice bubbling water sound, subdued lighting, heated towels, air conditioning, etc.) with a private bathroom at her residence...all very professional. I felt very comfortable there. Honestly, she gave me one of the best therapeutic massages I have ever had! And at a very reasonable rate.

Her clientele includes both local "regulars" and folks like me (transient RVers). She is a licensed massage therapist who attended the Nevada School of Message Therapy. Because we plan to be here a couple of months, I will definitely be planning another visit.

You can pick up her card in the lobby of Nevada Treasure RV Resort or call her at 775-764-1107 to schedule an appointment. Her place of business is about 5 miles from the Resort. She is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment