Friday, March 28, 2014

Sunrise Sunset - March 2014

Two of the daily wonders of nature I am enjoying more than I ever have in the past are sunrises and sunsets.

They make me think of the beautiful song from Fiddler on the Roof (a portion below):

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as we gaze.

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness ... and tears.

It reminds me of how very, very thankful I am for the happiness I now have with John (and Sadie, too, of course) and our kids (well they are adults now...)

Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean at St. Augustine Beach (3 photos in sequence of a sunrise).




Sunset over the marsh lands and Intracoastal Waterway in St. Augustine Beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment